Zimbabwe is a landlocked country in southern Africa known for its dramatic landscape and diverse wildlife, much of it within parks, reserves and safari areas. On the Zambezi River, Victoria Falls make a thundering 108m drop into narrow Batoka Gorge, where there’s white-water rafting and bungee-jumping. Downstream are Matusadona and Mana Pools national parks, home to hippos, rhinos and birdlife.
TOP SELLING LODGES:
TOP SELLING TOURS:
- 4 Day Victoria Falls Explorer
- 6 Day Victoria Falls & Hwange Safari Adventure
- 8 Day Luxury Rovos Rail & Victoria Falls Journey
- 9 Day Classic Zimbabwe Safari
- 11 Day Zimbabwe Safari Explorer